D-Bites™ Debriefing System
Debriefing and After Action Review System
D-Bites™ is a next-generation Debriefing and After Action Review software that provides a complete modular solution for all kinds of training analysis applications. D-Bites™ debriefs the following items of a recorded exercise or a recorded virtual training session:
- Tactical Displays
- MFDs (PFD, EICAS, ND)
- Analog Cockpit Displays
- Approach Patterns (Jeppesen Charts)
- 2D Flight Plots
- 3D Stealth View
- Video Channels Playback
- Audio Channels Playback
- Multi Monitor and Multi Window Support
- Multi Speed Playback
- All records can be played at different speeds with all visuals in sync
- Tactical Display
- Displays the entities participated in the recorded exercise on a 2D map
- Supports DIS or HLA records
- The underlying map can be DTED, FLT or any vector height map
- Event Viewer: All recorded events e.g. malfunctions, limit exceedings or messages
- 3D Flight Controllers
- Glass cockpit with MFD and other cockpit components:
- Visualized with high resolution imagery
The system provides user-friendly graphical tools to simplify complex mission analysis tasks and procedures.The planned mission, modified flight plan, flight trajectory and recorded mark points are then displayed on the 2D-3D map and can be correlated with the video recorded during the training session.
· Simulation Recording and Playback – All simulation data can be recorded and played back. This includes simulated friend-foe entities and interactions, trainee communications, and other events injected into the simulation. The Debriefing facilitator can pause, slow-down, or speed-up the playback, and can jump to specific moments during the exercise via a simple, easy-to-use, DVR-like control panel.
· Annotation – The embedded annotation system enables instructors to bookmark key events during the action and then jump to those events during playback to review specific actions.
· 2D map and 3D out-the-window visualization
– 2D tactical map displays provide situational awareness.
– 3D views create immersive scenes of the simulated environment from the perspective of the trainee.